About Bike Chattanooga
The Chattanooga Department of Transportation (CDOT) provides the Bike Chattanooga system as part of our mission to make efficient transportation viable for all commuters. Providing stations and well-maintained shared bikes creates opportunities for residents and visitors to park once and bike between destinations.
With over 300 bikes and 38 stations, Bike Chattanooga users can easily explore downtown Chattanooga, from the North Shore to the Southside, from the University in the east to the Convention Center in the west, and all of the Tennessee Riverpark from the Hubert Fry Center along 13 miles of greenway to the Wheland Foundry trailhead. Check out Chattanooga attractions such as the Tennessee Aquarium, the Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel, and the Hunter Museum of American Art. Studies have shown that using a bike is the fastest and most convenient way to get around downtown. Don’t worry about finding a parking space, hop on a bike and go where you need.
Bike Chattanooga is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with the exception of severe weather. The system’s equipment provider and operator are PBSC Urban Solutions and Shift Transit.
Partners of Bike Chattanooga
Station Sponsors of Bike Chattanooga
Community Partners of Bike Chattanooga
Bike Chattanooga User Guides
- Bike Chattanooga Promo Code
- List of Bike Chattanooga Stations
- FAQ of Bike Chattanooga Annual Passes
- FAQ of Bike Chattanooga Access Passes
- Bike Chattanooga Phone Number
- How Much does Bike Chattanooga Cost?
- How Bike Chattanooga Works
- Bike Chattanooga Safety Tips
- Bike Chattanooga App Download
Bike Chattanooga Customer Service
Phone: 1- 888-925-4415
* If you already have a pass, please include the email address to which your account is linked or your Pass number to help us better assist you.