A Boulder B-cycle station is full and I need to return a bike?

Home Bike Share Forum General Discussion A Boulder B-cycle station is full and I need to return a bike?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stevenw
    Participant

What if a station is full and I need to find an empty dock to return a Boulder B-cycle bike?

harper
    Participant

If you have a bike you wish to return, but there are no available docks at a station, you must locate a station with available docks and return the bike there. The kiosk located at each station will provide real-time information about which nearby stations have available docks. Maps are located at each station to help locate other nearby stations.

The kiosks at full stations will also add 15 free minutes to your ride so that you can take the bike to an open station without financial penalty. To take advantage of this feature, you will have to slide the credit card associated with your membership at the kiosk. Follow the touch screen prompts to reach the ‘more options’ screen.

The boulderbcycle.org website and BCycle mobile app for iOS or Android provide real-time information about the status of Boulder B-cycle docks and bikes.

You may also call Boulder B-cycle Customer Service at 303-532-4412.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.