If there are no bikes available at the station you’d like to use, you can find the location of the closest bike via the BIKETOWN System Map or our free app. Printed maps at each station also show the location of nearby stations which may have bikes available.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike