If there are no bikes available at the station you’d like to use, you can find the location of the closest bike via the BIKETOWN System Map or our free app. Printed maps at each station also show the location of nearby stations which may have bikes available.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft