If you or another party are injured, call 911 immediately. You should also call the police precinct where the collision took place and file a report with an officer to make sure that all important information is documented.
Within 24 hours of the incident, you must also notify BIKETOWN of the facts of the incident by calling Customer Service at 1-866-512-BIKE and speaking with a representative. We have an Incident Report to fill out.
The bike remains your responsibility until it has been properly locked or handed over to a BIKETOWN representative. If you aren’t able to lock your bike, please call Customer Service and we will send someone over to help you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account