Q: I forgot my account number and/or PIN
A: Using your email address, log into your account via the BIKETOWN app or website. You’ll need to know the password you set up upon registration. Your account number will appear in the right hand corner of both the app and the website. Your PIN is listed under “My Account”.
You can also find your account number and PIN in your email – you will have received an email from Social Bicycles when you signed up containing this information. Check your email spam filter if you cannot locate the email in your inbox.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- How to sign up Biketown from the website