Examples of a bike parked incorrectly are as follows:
- A bike is blocking the sidewalk
- A bike is blocking vehicular traffic
- A bike is locked to a personal bike
- A bike is locked to itself and nothing else
- A bike is locked to a structure that is not intended for bike locking
- A bike is locked on private property.
If you discovered a bike parked incorrectly, please contact us and provide as many details as possible. One of our technicians will be notified and deal with the issue shortly.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride