Examples of a bike parked incorrectly are as follows:
- A bike is blocking the sidewalk
- A bike is blocking vehicular traffic
- A bike is locked to a personal bike
- A bike is locked to itself and nothing else
- A bike is locked to a structure that is not intended for bike locking
- A bike is locked on private property.
If you discovered a bike parked incorrectly, please contact us and provide as many details as possible. One of our technicians will be notified and deal with the issue shortly.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike