Examples of a bike parked incorrectly are as follows:
- A bike is blocking the sidewalk
- A bike is blocking vehicular traffic
- A bike is locked to a personal bike
- A bike is locked to itself and nothing else
- A bike is locked to a structure that is not intended for bike locking
- A bike is locked on private property.
If you discovered a bike parked incorrectly, please contact us and provide as many details as possible. One of our technicians will be notified and deal with the issue shortly.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown