U-locks should be placed in the U-lock holster on the left side of the bike frame. If you lose your U-lock, please return to the lock’s suspected location and retrieve the lock. If the U-lock is not present, immediately call customer service at 1-866-512-BIKE.
Never leave your bike unattended or you may be charged the cost of recovery or replacement of the bike, up to $1500. Please wait for a BIKETOWN staff member to arrive and retrieve the bike.
If you lost your U-lock during your ride and are unable to recover it, your account will be charged $25 for the cost of the lock.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike