BIKETOWN Annual Members or Day Pass riders can check out up to 4 bikes at once.
Your chosen plan’s ride time (90 minutes/day for Annual Members and 180 minutes/day for Day Pass) apply only to the first bike you check out.
The second, third, and fourth bike will be billed at $6 per hour – prorated down to the minute ($0.10/min). The account holder is responsible for any fees incurred.
Unlock the additional bikes by entering your account number and PIN on each bike. The additional riders will have to accept the terms & conditions on the bike’s LCD screen before they can ride.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes