Q: I witnessed a bike theft, collision or vehicle striking station
A: If you witnessed a vehicle striking a station, please call our 24-hour call center at 1-866-512-BIKE to report the incident as quickly as possible. Detailed information like the exact location or license plate of the vehicle will be very helpful.
Thank you for your assistance!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?