Q: I witnessed a bike theft, collision or vehicle striking station
A: If you witnessed a vehicle striking a station, please call our 24-hour call center at 1-866-512-BIKE to report the incident as quickly as possible. Detailed information like the exact location or license plate of the vehicle will be very helpful.
Thank you for your assistance!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Find a Biketown Bike