If you’re trying to lock a bike but hear a warning beep coming from the bike and are meeting resistance with the lock, it could be that a spoke is in the way. Occasionally, the spoke of the rear tire prevents the lock bar from being inserted. To resolve this, rotate the tire slightly so the spoke moves out of the way of the lockbar.
If you continue to hear beeping or can’t successfully lock the bike, call us at 1-866-512-BIKE and we’ll try to help you diagnose the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken