If there’s a problem with your bike, please press the button below the word “REPAIR” on the LCD screen. Select the correct category for any discovered issues. Then you will be prompted to lock the bike (please lock at the closest station or closest public bike rack).
This will flag the bike as broken so no one else can use the bike before our technicians repair it. You’ll receive an email asking you to comment on the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride