You can find current available bikes on the BIKETOWN website on the system map, or on the BIKETOWN app, which is available for iPhone and Android. Most bikes will be located at a station (symbolized by a box with a number in it, for the number of available bikes).
On the system map, the symbols below indicate a bike locked up outside of a station that is available for your use.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to Find a Biketown Bike