Locate a Kiosk on the system map or in the app
The icons have white bars on them, which indicate the location has a BIKETOWN Kiosk.
- Touch the screen to begin
- Select “New Rider? Create an Account”
- Select a Plan – $12 per month (1 year contract) Annual Membership, $2.50 per trip Single Ride or $12 per day Day Pass
- Enter phone number and select NEXT
- Enter email address and select NEXT
- Review Rental Agreement, certify you’re 18 years of age or older and select I AGREE
- Purchase a Member Card if desired
- Create a 4 digit PIN number
- Add Funds to the account
- The Checkout page displays total charges and a chance to a enter promo code
- Select “I agree and I’m ready to pay”
- Insert payment card in slot
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account