You can sign up for a membership through the website. Please see the Annual Membership, Day Pass or Single Ride page for more details. Select the plan that best fits your needs and click JOIN NOW or BUY NOW. Your membership starts immediately upon purchase.
You’ll be assigned a 6-digit account number and get to choose a 4-digit member PIN. Find a bike on the System Map or mobile app, and type your account number and PIN into the keypad on the back of the bike. You can also reserve a bike ahead of time from the website or mobile app for up to 10 minutes, so the bike will be waiting for you – you’ll just need to type in your PIN when you arrive.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike