YES!!! Members of the Boise GreenBike system can now rent up to six bikes on a single account. The member just needs to start a rental on one bike, then enter membership number and PIN on each additional bike. The user of the bike will need to accept the terms and conditions of service.
Note: all riders must be 16 years of age or above. All additional rentals will be charged to the member’s account at the Pay As You Go rate of $5 per hour.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What if something is wrong with the Boise GreenBike
- How do I put a Boise GreenBike on hold?
- What Is The Member Benefits Of Boise Greenbike
- Can I rent more than one Boise GreenBike?
- What is ‘out of hub’ fee of Boise GreenBike