Grab your bike and go
- Adjust your seat, check the tire pressure, and go.
- Rides of less than 30 minutes incur no usage fee (60 minutes for annual members).
- Each time you dock the bike, your clock resets to 0 minutes.
- Usage fees apply for rides longer than 30 minutes.
Return your bike to any station
- Return your bike to any B-Station by rolling it firmly into an available dock. No need to stop at the kiosk.
- Wait for three rapid blinks of the green light and three quick beeps. That is your signal that the bike has been securely returned.
- In the rare instance where there is no available dock, go to the kiosk and request a 15-minute credit so that you can reach the next closest station without incurring usage fees.