On the web:
To create a new PIN number for your account, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Basic Information on the left side menu, click Edit Profile and change PIN.
In the BIKETOWN app:
Navigate to My Account, use the pencil in the upper right and then change PIN.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident