On the web:
To create a new PIN number for your account, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Basic Information on the left side menu, click Edit Profile and change PIN.
In the BIKETOWN app:
Navigate to My Account, use the pencil in the upper right and then change PIN.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk