On the web:
To create a new PIN number for your account, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Basic Information on the left side menu, click Edit Profile and change PIN.
In the BIKETOWN app:
Navigate to My Account, use the pencil in the upper right and then change PIN.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism