As an Annual Member, you’re automatically enrolled in auto renew to make sure there are no interruptions in your service, unless you changed the setting during signup.
This setting can be changed. Log into your account, click Account, Memberships and turn auto renew on or off:
Auto renew ON
Auto renew OFF
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly