Every member must have an active credit card on file in case any additional fees are incurred such as exceeding ride time in a given day, locking outside of a station or the service area, or for damage to or lose of bike. If your billing information or address changes, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Memberships in the left side menu, click the green edit pencil and add your new credit card information.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?