Every member must have an active credit card on file in case any additional fees are incurred such as exceeding ride time in a given day, locking outside of a station or the service area, or for damage to or lose of bike. If your billing information or address changes, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Memberships in the left side menu, click the green edit pencil and add your new credit card information.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?