Every time you lock a bike away from a station hub or one of the designated flex hubs there is a $2 fee. This is designed to encourage users to return bikes to the station hubs. The flip side is that taking a bike that has been locked out of hub and locking it at a station hub or flex hub results in the system automatically crediting your account $1.
Premium members do not pay the Out of Hub fee. As long as they eventually return the bike to a station hub they never have to worry about Out of Hub fees again. You might consider upgrading your membership.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What if something is wrong with the Boise GreenBike
- What Is The Member Benefits Of Boise Greenbike
- What is ‘out of hub’ fee of Boise GreenBike
- Can I rent more than one Boise GreenBike?
- How do I put a Boise GreenBike on hold?