Bike sharing makes it economical and convenient to use bikes for trips that are too far to walk but too short to drive. As a member, you can use a B-cycle to run an errand, grab lunch, travel from the bus stop to your office, or just get some fresh air. There are as many reasons to use a B-cycle as there are members!
That’s what makes bike sharing so great: a bike that’s there when you need it and gone when you don’t.
With your B-cycle bike, you don’t have to look for a parking space or bring your own bike with you everywhere you go. Plus, riding a B-cycle is good for your health and for the environment. It’s the newest and best way to get around town.
The B-cycles are specially designed for both you and the city: B-cycles fit people of all sizes, thanks to an easy-to-use adjustable seat post. A great front basket provides a space to stow your belongings while riding. Fenders, skirt guards and chainguards keep your clothes clean. Automatic lights help keep you safe at all times of day. Three speeds are perfect for the core downtown Broward area. You’ll love it!
AvMed Rides powered by Broward B-cycle is designed to encourage you to use a B-cycle for all your short trips. Once you’ve paid your modest membership fee, you can take an unlimited number of rides.
Some fun facts:
- AvMed Rides is the most affordable major bike sharing program in the country.
- In our first year of operation, B-cycle helped you burn 3.4 MILLION calories and kept 87,804 lbs of carbon dioxide from entering our atmosphere.
- Our B-team is working 7 days a week to make sure you always have a tuned & ready B-cycle.
- We service 275 bicycles at 23 stations in 6 cities in Broward County, FL – and growing.
- More than 26,000 people have explored these cities by B-cycle!